Tuesday, November 21, 2006;
♥ 10:13:00 PM
Meet my Darling aka Mummy at tm
But in the end
Due to the crowded bus
I was unable to get down
In the end
I went all the way to sch
And meet her at the bridge
Went to shop for Daddy's PANDA!!!
Haha.
So hard to find la
But in the end
We managed to find it
You know wat?
The name of the PANDA was
"FEI WU"
Haha. so funny la
Thought that it was a great day for me
But in the end
It didnt turn out well for me
Haix
Why must you always show attitude
Its always me
Why?
Everytime you show attitude to me
I wont care
But this time
I am not very happy with it
You are just being abit unreasonable la
But anyway
Sorry Cat!
Everything is over
So i dont want to spoil the mood
Since is a great day
For me
REJOICE!
Praise the Lord! You passed your practical 5 for just once.
Fly away...