Sunday, November 19, 2006;
♥ 1:03:00 AM
Time flies fast
It has been 1 year
Since we started off together
Always remember
19th Novmber 2005
But it ended off fast on
16th December 2005
It kind of took me a long time
To put all the memories aside
For a new beginning of my life
Although I m the 1 who wanted it
To be like this.
Hope you are doing well with your life now
And giving the best to your gf
All the best to you!
God bless you =)
Now i m working on my lab report
I have been sittting in front of my lappy
For almost the whole day
I can't believe it
It's tiring
But I have no choice
So far not even half is done
We are in deep trouble!!!
Kk think i need to get back to it le
If not i cannot finish on time
Cat is waiting for me
Be back soon!
I hear nothing from you once again...
Fly away...