Sunday, December 31, 2006;
♥ 3:15:00 PM
Back from IG camp
Feeling tired after the event
Overall the camp was quite alright
DIABLOS rocks!
Woohoo
I am proud to be in that group
Fabian & Karen [SC]
Our FA did a great job
Cheers to them!
Duke, Yun Cheng
Nathaniel, Jaslyn
Melissa, Razanah
Wing Yan
And not forgetting myself
We are the members of Diablos!
You guys did a great job too!
Have to thank the sub com
Who had joined our group to help us out
Due to lack of human power!
Thanks to
Desmond, Erbert
Ka Cheong, Yi Sheng
Lex, Sheena
Sharon, Melissa.L
You guys are great!
The one we had to thank most is our FH
Han Ping [main com]
Without her we won’t be able to carry on
And Tim [MC]
Will always be asking: Are you ready?
Only Diablos will be answering:
Ever ready. Energizer. Sony. Panasonic. Whoosh!
Can’t wait to see you guys again
Waiting for Sat to come!
And we will meet again =)
You seriously disappoint mi, I spent hours persuading you to go poly and you agreed but now what. You wanna go overseas for studies. You say still can contact with webcam, but what’s the use. You also say you will come back during term break after 2 years, and find me! I think simply no use anymore. Haix. What more can I say. Swollen eyes because of you. I guess by the time you are back, you long forgotten about me le. I am tired of it le. I think is a good time for us to separate for a time being to think.
Fly away...