Friday, December 22, 2006;
♥ 11:11:00 PM
Yesterday went out with
Shakespeare Daddy & Mummy
Hmmm
Abit weird
Cos I’m the EXTRA one
Haha
Decided to call jaja to join us
But never picked up the call
Shopped till 8
Then he pranked call me
So return his call
Surprisingly he was working
He said we shall go today
But I didn’t want
So I told him nothing else &
Hang up his phone
Brought Christmas present for him
Wanted to give him a surprise
Wavering in the MRT
Whether should I give him a surprise?
At his workplace
After long consideration
I did
Appeared in front of him
He didn’t seem to be surprise
Haha never mind
Passed him the present
And excursed myself to rush back to MRT
Without telling him anything
So sent him a sms
Didn’t expect any Christmas presents for him
But yet he replied
He got something for mi too!
Asking me when I free
So he could give it to me
Simply speechless when I saw that msg
I guess I’m too excitied
Haha
Talked to him on phone for awhile
He told me that
He wanted to buy a volin [$189]!!!
Guess who is it for?
His ex-gf [HS]
At that moment of time
I was thinking
He still love his ex ba
Giving her such expensive present
For Christmas
And I was also thinking
Being his gf
Isn’t that great?
If you ever heard about how he treated his gf
You will simply fall for him
Seriously
Generous guy
Sigh
Do you still love her? You haven given me a perfect answer since june. The only thing you said was ‘don’t know, ask jaja’s heart’
Fly away...