Sunday, January 14, 2007;
♥ 6:59:00 PM
Had been very busy these few days
We got back to our old times once again
What we used to be doing
There was once you told me this
“I feel like falling over and over in love with you”
I seriously don’t get the meaning of it
Until now I still don’t know
You had been giving me a great time these few days
But what I heard yesterday
May not be the thing that I want to hear most
And you know what
It’s been told by my mom
I can’t believe it
She wasn’t angry at all
She was talking normally
Telling me that she saw you
At tampines mall again!
She actually saw you and HS
Hmmm don’t think I wanna blog
What exactly my mom saw
Never mind
Hoping that later he will tell me what’s going on
Anyway I had a great time
With my faction
Went for promotion day
Then, went eating, bowling with them
Han Ping treated us to swensen for ICE-CREAM!
Guess what?
We ordered the most expensive one
THE GIANT EARTHQUAKE!
Haha
So evil of us
But that was kind of her
Thanks a lot!
Tim you good, bully me
Haha
You are died!
Diablos rocks man!
Love you guys’ lots!
I want another outing with you guys!
If you still care and love her, please go ahead. Stop all you had done for me.
Fly away...