Friday, March 16, 2007;
♥ 8:25:00 PM
Still haven recover from my flu
Having a super sexy voice now
Haha
Finally I got a ride after Ben nan ren passed his tp
The feeling is totally different after riding
I am so eager to get another ride soon
Hmmm
Guess I have to wait super long ba
Nvm
Anyway I had a great time riding
Although we were kind of lost in the city
Jokers of the day
Haha
Hey but at least now we managed to recognize the road hor
BNR lost his cashcard
He was kind of upset
Cos he forgotten to remove from his bro bike
Whoever had stolen the card
Thanks to you
We couldn’t get into Bugis carpark
But we managed to escape from rain
Thank God!
After the entire ride was fine
But I was kind of stress at first
After that
I decided to put my trust on BNR
Not saying I don’t trust your skills
Just that it’s been long since I last ride on bike
Heheex
Anyway thanks for the trip
Smilez =)
BNR is a hamburger! Hahahaha. I guess you get what I mean right? =X
Fly away...