Sunday, April 15, 2007;
♥ 9:26:00 PM
Arghhh
My eyes are seriously tired
Can’t even type properly now
Going back and forth to school for each and everyday
Busy with LT decoration
Kind of stress when we heard that other ships are doing well
Yet ours look so plain can
Hmmm
But after hearing that Wallace
Saying that our LT is nice
We were kind of relief
But we still have lots of things to finish up
Yesterday went home at around 10plus
Cos after our LT decoration
Went to help out the maze for the amazing race
And the worst thing that Michael had said was
“Estee, you can go over there and strip.”
Haha
Oh and he told me this too
“You can strip with Estee over there.”
I was like -.-
It totally sounds wrong can
Haiyo
But after all
The maze was great
Is really dark inside that I can’t even see anything
Oh and I mistaken the wall as the door.
I insisted that the door is there
Haha
But after that I realized that it was just right beside me.
>.<
There are words that were left untold but somehow I knew what’s going on. I didn’t want to think about it or even talk about it. I think I would rather pretend I knew nothing. The lies that I will never know.
Fly away...