Sunday, April 29, 2007;
♥ 10:04:00 PM
Friday night was the best week 0 event we ever had
Movie Screening with freshies
“ACCEPTED” was the chosen one
It was kind of stupid
Nevertheless watching with you guys were just great
Emo after the movie
Had TP mass dance and chicky dance
Hmmm
Always dance with different person
OLTC with Aaron
Orientation with a freshies named Derrick
The last one was with Jun Jie
Haha
Sang the emo song “I Believe in You”
Everything ended on that nightI am so afraid to see the same thing happened again. I hate the feeling of losing contact with you once again. I just wanna catch hold of every single chance, not to let it slip away. I would rather be the one getting hurt then you getting it. I wanna hear from you once more. Just once. I must be dreaming too much
Fly away...