Thursday, May 17, 2007;
♥ 4:57:00 AM
I am super lazy to blog
Arghhh
Is very obvious by look at the dates
Haha
As per normal
This week is QUIZ week
Sian
Everyone seems to be mugging all the way
Actually I also don’t know what I am typing
Haha
Just a very random post
Oh ya
Not to forget PINKY & the BRAIN!
Haha
That’s Nicholas and JJ
That’s what they named themselves
Kind of funny
Got to catch more sleeping time
Buaiz
Things always happen at the wrong time. I am feeling so terrible, is seriously hurting. I never fail to tears again; I seriously don’t know what am I supposed to do. I full of excurses; everything seems so bored with me. This feeling kind of SUCKS, I hate to use the word but I left with no words to describe. I seriously hate this.
Fly away...